Company: Rite Aid Corporation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Number:01768Address:1620 MAIN STREET, NORTHAMPTON, PA,
18067Location:NORTHAMPTON, PACategory:PharmacyJob Type:Part TimeReq
Pharmacy TechnicianContribute to our mission to improve Health and
Wellness in your community.Become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician,
today!As a Pharmacy Technician, you will assist the Pharmacist and
Pharmacy Manager with serving customers and maintaining the
Pharmacy department. Your purpose is to provide timely,
knowledgeable, and courteous help where needed in the Pharmacy
department.Click here to check out our Pharmacy Technician Video!
Why you will THRIVE here:You love to help people.You have an innate
need to find answers where they arent obvious.You have a way of
making people feel comfortable.You enjoy an organized
environment.You always remember details.Your email and phone
etiquette are top-notch.Day-in-the-Life of a Pharmacy
- Enter prescription information including but not limited to
patient searches, prescriber searches, drug selection, prescription
interpretation, insurance billing, and basic documentation.
- Accept customer and prescription information required to
process new and refill prescriptions, including refill
authorization from doctor offices.
- Retrieve medication from inventory.
- Create prescription labels and put them on prescription
- Place medication into prescription containers.
- Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input
customer and prescription data into the computer.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it
clean and in order.
- Assist in inventory management processes including order
review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical
- Administer Rite Aid programs including: FlavoRx, Living More,
etc.Taking care of patients is not a 9-5 job. Our Pharmacy
Technicians come into this role knowing that they will be working
weekdays, weekends, evening shifts, and some holidays. Because we
work as a team, we all work together to be reasonably flexible to
make all of our schedules work. It is because of the friendly,
team-oriented, and welcoming attitude of our Pharmacy Technicians
that make Rite Aid the pharmacy of choice for our customers and
patients and for our employees.Education and/or Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Pharmacy Technician state and/or national certification.What's
in it for you?In an effort to improve and sustain the health and
wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans,
generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth
opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an
environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach
your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate
achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for
all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.Apply to
become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician and thrive with us
Keywords: Rite Aid Corporation, Allentown , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Northampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!