Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: April 5, 2021
$10,000 Sign On Bonus for Full TimeBAYADA Hospice is currently
seeking an experienced Registered Nurse Case Manager for a
Full-time opportunity with our Hospice office located in Wilkes
Barre. This office services hospice clients throughout the Carbon
County area.**For immediate consideration please reach out to Moira
Penza, Recruiter, at email@example.com**Small coverage area,
potential for flex hours, and day-time shifts.Be a part of the
privileged few who get to help clients and their families with
their end of life care. BAYADA Hospice believes that our employees
are our greatest asset:
- Benefits for Registered Nurse (RNs) include medical, dental and
vision, mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit;
one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k)
with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Responsibilities for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures and comfort
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Occasional on call after hours and/or weekends Qualifications
for a Hospice RN - Registered Nurse include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care and/or hospice experience strongly preferred,
but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today!About BAYADAFounded in 1975
by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Allentown , Registered Nurse (RN), Hospice, Healthcare , Northampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!