Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Are you our next HERO?!?BAYADA Home Health Care is currently
seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for a per diem weekend
opportunity performing intermittent home health visits in the
Chester County, PA area. Ideal candidate will be available for
weekend visits between 8:30 AM - 5 PM on Saturdays and Sundays. One
year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required. Home
Health Care experience is strongly preferred. RN, Registered Nurse,
Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tabletRN,
Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in PA
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home health care experience strongly preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. About BAYADAFounded in
1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing,
rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services
to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes.
BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 345 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated
entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity
Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity,
nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age,
veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Allentown , Weekend Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem, Healthcare , Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!