Assistant Project Manager
Company: Maser Consulting P.A.
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Perform design tasks, such as conceptual layouts, grading, and
drainage, associated with civil engineering projects. Work within
AutoCADCivil 3D 2018 and alongside existing office staff/management
to successfully complete projects within established budgets and
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
* Professional Engineer (PE) Certification preferred.
* Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and
* Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, NPDES
permitting, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other
site development related designs.
* Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site
layouts concept through completion.
* Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment
* Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team
WHAT WE OFFER
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the
promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our
employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career
advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the
projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities
available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of
technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates
personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of
the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and
their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of
benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how
you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you
Design Your Future and Build Your Career!
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We
recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to
race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Keywords: Maser Consulting P.A., Allentown , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!