Director of Human Resources and Research Services
Company: Colonial Intermediate Unit 20
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Colonial Intermediate Unit 20 - Director of Human Resources and Research Services
- PA Administrative certification or Letter of Eligibility or advanced degree in law, human resource or human relations.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a public school personnel director, superintendent, assistant superintendent, or central office administrator or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Extensive knowledge and skills is in personnel administration, employee relations, evaluation and supervision, compensation and benefits, PA education certification regulations, workplace policy development and enforcement, staff recruitment and hiring, and collective bargaining essential.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, conflict resolution, and collaboration skills, organization and planning, and customer service skills required.
- Central office administrative experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Current criminal history, child abuse, FBI background clearances.
Competitive salary and benefits.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Colonial Intermediate Unit 20, Allentown , Director of Human Resources and Research Services, Executive , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!