Senior Operations Manager
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Job Overview: Senior Operations Manager - 7352 Industrial Blvd,
Allentown, Pennsylvania, 18106
As the Senior Operations Manager, you will optimize efficiencies in
the start-to-end manufacture of multiple Syurp batching, Processing
and Packaging lines. Plans and executes activities to meet our
customer product specification in a timely manner. Collaborate with
site Team Leaders to establish processes to achieve high standards
of Safety, Quality, Cost Control, and high Employee Engagement.
Shift and Schedule: This position will be working Nights with
flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as
Compensation: This is a full time salaried position paid
What you will do:
- Assumes a shared role as a safety champion that inspires team
members to embrace and be accountable for personal safety. Ensure a
safe and orderly working environment, free of slip/trip hazards;
maintain compliance to meet/exceed all site and regulatory
- Direct all departmental related activities to ensure the timely
execution of the production schedule to meet production and service
goals. Ensure a high level of customer service while meeting
inventory management goals, including raw materials, packaging
materials, and finished goods.
- Deliver cost and performance; complete projects & assignments
on-time, and according to plan. Partners with site leadership to
develop and execute a capital plan for the site.
- Insures adherence to food safety, regulatory and quality
- Leverages Lean, 5S, and TPM principals to drive process
improvement across all aspects of manufacturing including safety,
quality and productivity. Identify, recommend and execute
continuous improvement initiatives in the production operation
including process, machinery, method and material changes, in
support of plant goals. Develop and streamline procedures for
coordination of supply chain management with other functional
- Ensures aseptic integrity of the manufacturing processes; acts
as the aseptic SME for the Operations function.
- Proactively engages maintenance and technical functions to work
in unison with operations team members to maintain equipment in OEM
conditions safely, efficiently, and cost effectively with minimal
disruption to customer service.
- Drives employee engagement using HPT principals; Sets goals,
assesses performance, ensures open communication, provides
coaching, and establishes a team atmosphere.
- Develops procedures, protocols, and standardized work;
Ensures/Provides training to develop/grow direct reports.
- Manage all employee related issues within the department.
Effectively manage departmental staffing requirements in accordance
to operating budget.
- Guide and support technicians in trouble-shooting production
equipment when necessary.
- Well organized, high energy, data driven, and results oriented.
- Bachelor degree from accredited University in Engineering,
Operations Management, Supply Chain, etc preferred
- 5 years of experience in an Operations Management role within a
- 2 years of aseptic manufacturing experience preferred
- 2 years of experience with lean, kaizen/six sigma events and
driving lean transformation with proven results and in a
manufacturing environment (5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Planned
Maintenance, visual management, and leading Kaizen events)
- Strong experience with plant maintenance software; SAP highly
preferred. Keys to success in this role include skills, knowledge
and behaviors in the following areas:
- Confidence, integrity and an autonomous mindset with the
ability to work independently and strive to win, even in
- Ability to comprehend and follow work instructions and
- Team-player attitude with well-developed interpersonal skills
and comfort in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Mechanical orientation with the ability to solve problems and
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to conduct
root-cause analysis and implement corrections Total Rewards:
- Compensation: This is a salaried exempt, position paid on a
biweekly cycle. Compensation is flexible and determined by the
candidate's experience level. Salary Range - $123,300-
- Relocation Eligible
- $10,00.00 Sign on Bonus
- Annual bonus based on performance and eligibility
- Benefits, subject to election and eligibility: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including paid parental leave,
vacation, and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition
Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement Company Overview & EEO
Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ: KDP) is a modern beverage company with a
bold vision built to deliver growth and opportunity. We operate
with a differentiated business model and world-class brand
portfolio, powered by a talented and engaged team that is anchored
in our values. We work with big, exciting beverage brands and the
single-serve coffee brewing system in North America at KDP, and we
have fun doing it!
Together, we have built a leading beverage company in North America
offering hot and cold beverages together at scale . Whatever your
area of expertise, at KDP you can be a part of a team that's proud
of its brands, partnerships, innovation, and growth. Will you join
We strive to be an employer of choice , providing a culture and
opportunities that empower our team of 28,000 employees to grow and
develop. We offer robust benefits to support your health and
wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also
provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional
growth and development, while ensuring you feel valued, inspired
and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively
seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper recruits
qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or
association with a person with a disability, medical condition,
genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status,
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Allentown , Senior Operations Manager, Executive , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!