Account Manager, APS MBS/CPC
Company: LyondellBasell Industries
Posted on: November 15, 2023
APS US/CAN Sales Account Manager, will oversee specific assigned
areas (Masterbatch Solutions (MBS) and Custom Performance Colors
(CPC)) for strategic account management and new sales prospecting.
The candidate shall plan and direct all sales activity for both
established and prospective accounts. The candidate promotes APS
MBS and CPC solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells company products by interacting and
delivering value to established customers and new
- Gains knowledge of the MBS and CPC product portfolio and
promotes product characteristics that align with customers
specifications, needs and expectations.
- Builds customer business relationships through integrity, face
to face sales calls and providing impeccable customer service as
needed and appropriate.
- Builds internal business relationships cross functionally in
support of customers to deliver value and resources as
- Implements price increases and executes contract
- Manages pricing, request for quotes, terms of sales, and
contracts in line with stated business objectives.
- Participates in APS annual planning processes.
- Forecasts monthly demand and supports the planning process for
- Insured all commercial aspects of the business are handled
according to company compliance guidelines and policies:contract
negotiations, price agreements, records retention.
- Effectively communicates (weekly calls, sales meetings, call
reports, etc.) on assigned team and customer activities.
- Effectively executes APS business goals and
- Builds and maintains an active pipeline of new business
opportunities and updates Sales Force to communicate progress and
- Consistently meets and exceeds sales expectations.
- Four year college degree required (major in business or
- 3 years of experience with MBS or CPC materials (or equivalent
plastic raw materials ) sales or procurement experience.
- Experienced in forecasting and demand planning.
- Willing to travel up to 30-40% (or greater).
#LI-MK2 - #LI-Remote
Builds effective teams Collaborates Cultivates innovation Customer
focus Demonstrates courage Drives results Ensures accountability
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity
We are LyondellBasell - a leader in the global chemical industry
creating solutions for everyday sustainable living. Through
advanced technology and focused investments, we are enabling a
circular and low carbon economy. Across all we do, we aim to unlock
value for our customers, investors and society. As one of the
world's largest producers of polymers and a leader in polyolefin
technologies, we develop, manufacture and market high-quality and
innovative products for applications ranging from sustainable
transportation and food safety to clean water and quality
healthcare. For more information, please visit
www.lyondellbasell.com or follow @LyondellBasell on LinkedIn.
Keywords: LyondellBasell Industries, Allentown , Account Manager, APS MBS/CPC, Executive , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!