Director, Client Services
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving
science, with annual revenue exceeding $40 billion. Our Mission is
to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and
safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences
research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient
diagnostics and therapies or increasing efficiency in their
laboratories, we are here to support them. Our team of more than
100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative
technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services
through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific,
Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab
Services, Patheon and PPD. For more information, please visit
.Director, Client ServicesThis position will be responsible for the
Packaging Client Services Department at Thermo Fisher Scientific,
in Allentown, PA. In addition, this position coordinates with the
Sales Department and key senior staff the strategic partnerships
established or being established. As part of the Leadership Team in
Allentown, this position is also responsible for ensuring global
coordination of all the Allentown customers requiring such
interactions in order to optimally complete their
projects/programs.What will you do?
- Develops specific short/long-range goals and programs as well
as supporting budget requests and financial estimates.
- Lead practical process Improvement (PPI) projects that deliver
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision of the 4 I's:
Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and involvement; conducts all
activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the function of Packaging Project Management,
along with Production Planning & Scheduling.
- Works with leadership from the operational support teams to
drive process improvements within the packaging service area.
- Proactive resolution of issues impacting customer expectations.
Clearly communicates customer needs to all operational areas within
- Responsible areas include quality, spending and capital
- Implements and maintains a robust learning and development
program that allows for the development of all individuals.
- Reviews performance against operating plans and standards.
- Coordinates and collaborates with other FCS units in
establishing responsibilities required to meet customer
- Works closely with customers interested in strategic
partnerships to ensure development, implementation and
- Implements and ensures compliance with GMP's and Thermo Fisher
Standard Operating Procedures impacting the performance of the
Client Services Group.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.How will
you get here?
- BS/BA in relevant industry (preferably in business or the
sciences) with 10 years of clinical supply experience.
- 5+ years customer service experience.
- 5+ years leading complementary teams with dynamic
strengths.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or CRO industry with drug
development and/or clinical supply services.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Results- oriented with strong decision-making ability.
- Ability to develop and implement work flow processes that are
easily understood and followed.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in reading, understanding, implementing SOPs and
policies in a GMP environment.Our Mission is to enable our
customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as
our colleagues explain . As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we
share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and
Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve
complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and
support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher
Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives
are valued.Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Allentown , Director, Client Services, Executive , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!