HR Manager - Special Projects (Human Resources Project Manager)
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: September 22, 2022
HR Manager - Special Projects (Human Resources Project Manager)(Job
This position will provide professional project management support
to Penske Logistics Human Resources projects, focused on
enterprise-wide initiatives that will benefit both corporate and
field associates. This will involve partnership with both field and
corporate resources to create solutions.
As our work in Human Resources gets more complex and our associate
population grows, effective project management and communication is
critical to the success of this work. In addition to the
traditional project management function, this role will be focused
on the communication aspects of projects including developing
communications in the tone, manner and structure that aligns to the
associate communication framework.
- Manage the full life cycle of projects including planning,
analysis, design/development, execution, monitoring and
- Collaborate with and lead process owners to evaluate
operational and customer requirements.
- Consult with senior leadership and propose expanded initiatives
that align with existing work that will better meet the needs of
- Identify, design, and implement automated solutions where
- Present final recommendations and project outcomes to
- Institute measures to monitor processes.
- Collaborate with peer project managers from other departments
where appropriate in order to create consistencies in project
management processes and applications.
- Other work/tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor s Degree required, preferably in the Human Resource
Management or Organizational Development and Change fields of
- Certification in related project management curriculum is
- 3-5 years of HR generalist experience is preferred.
- Proven management of programs and policies is required; formal
training in this area is preferred.
- Experience facilitating and leading meetings, workouts,
workshops, and brainstorming exercises is required.
- Extremely strong oral and written communication
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point, and Word required;
experience with project management platform is preferred.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with strong
attention to detail and prioritization is required.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the hours necessary to
accomplish the job duties, work at the specific location required,
complete Penske employment application, submit to a background
investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal
history) and drug screening.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Allentown , HR Manager - Special Projects (Human Resources Project Manager), Executive , Northampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!