Asset Management Specialist
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Asset Management SpecialistPennsylvania Branch700 Uline Way,
Allentown, PA 18106Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and
rewarded. Position Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate records for all equipment.
- Open, close and invoice work orders.
- Receive, retire and transfer equipment between branches.
- Order, receive and stock parts and supplies.
- Schedule third-party equipment repairs and track completion
- Perform scheduled part and asset audits.
- Track and approve invoices.
- Review reports and resolve reporting issues.
- Monitor mechanic work orders.
- Schedule and coordinate equipment deliveries and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years warehouse experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing
- Detailed oriented and the ability to multi-task under
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Mechanical knowledge a plus.
- Spare parts or inventory experience a plus.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Company provided uniforms.About UlineUline is North America's
leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as a
drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
#UWPA#LI-DR1#LI-PA001(#IN-PAWH) Our employees make the difference
and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks!
Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!Required
Keywords: Uline, Allentown , Asset Management Specialist, Executive , Topton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!