Manager II, Quality Systems
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: May 15, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.Manager II, Quality
SystemsUS-PA-AllentownJob ID: 2022-20442Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: QualityAllentown Mfg FacilityOverviewAbout B.
Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain
management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical
products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product
areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy
and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to
eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient,
clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is
headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group
of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional
Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B. Braun Group of
Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries.
Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun continuously
exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to
address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs.
To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit .
ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Establishes and maintains comprehensive site quality management
systems that are efficient, effective and compliant to applicable
cGMP, regulatory requirements and expectations, and the Company's
Quality System policies and procedures.
- Manages the operation of the organization's Quality System
- Oversees site supplier audit program activities to ensure
compliance to applicable regulations.
- Collaborates with Corporate Quality and additional company
stakeholders to assure supplier management activities are in
compliance to applicable regulations.
- Maintains and continuously improves B. Braun's Quality
- Ensures the internal / external audit programs are running
effectively throughout the organization.
- Plans and executes Customer and/or Third party Audit
- Responsible for personnel actions including hiring, performance
management, termination.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry.
Influences the development of and drives the application of
principles, theories, concepts. Determines best course of
- Manages entry to intermediate level employees of a department
or a function with 1 or 2 sections. Ensures budgets, schedules, and
performance requirements are met.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external
contractors/vendors. QualificationsExpertise: Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required, Ability to work
non-standard schedule as needed Additional Information
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull
- Frequently:Stand, Sit
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching
upward and downward
- Frequently:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision,
field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Standing, Talking - ordinary,
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Occasionally:Proximity to moving parts
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Occasionally:Production/manufacturing environment, Lab
- Frequently:Office environment
- Constantly:N/A What We OfferB. Braun offers an excellent
benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and
tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.PI177338950
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Allentown , Manager II, Quality Systems, Executive , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!