Facilities Assistant Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Assistant Facilities ManagerPennsylvania Branch700 Uline Way,
Allentown, PA 18106The Morning Call's #1 Large Employer in the
Lehigh Valley, three years in a row!From spotless warehouses to
manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class
facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products
and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16
million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of
grounds.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new
hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug
- Assign and manage standard duties in carpentry, painting, MEP,
HVAC, roofing and security.
- Monitor landscaping, office, janitorial and security
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for repair and
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests and determine cause
- Assist in capital budgeting and management.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records and prepare reports for
management review.Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor---s
- Previous warehouse facilities or landscape management
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC, UPS, and
- Must be hands-on and assist in completing maintenance
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental,
vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Scholarship program for children of employees.Employee Perks
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and
full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.About UlineUline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality
products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With
over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined
Uline.Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team
and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for
you to join our Uline family.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-GF1#LI-PA001(#IN-PAOF) Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks!-- Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Allentown , Facilities Assistant Manager, Executive , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!