Company: Westchester Plastics LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position Description:Responsible for the management, direction and
operating results of the Westchester Plastics, LLC, Nesquehoning,
PA custom compounding thermoplastics manufacturing plant to carry
out division production objectives at the lowest costs consistent
with quality requirements. Delegate authority through key
subordinate managers responsible for production, material control,
maintenance, quality control, plant/mechanical engineering and
Position Requirements1. Direct and coordinate the execution of
manufacturing schedules to meet the production objectives
established by Division management consistent with sales
requirements and plant capacity.
2. Control overall quality to insure that materials produced meet
or exceed government industry and Company specifications.
3. Direct and coordinate the maintenance of buildings and
equipment; and plant security and protection including
participation in long-range plant expansion, conversion and
4. Direct and coordinate the conduct of the employee relations
within the facility to maintain a positive and effective labor
relations climate that the facility consistent with Corporate,
Group and Division policies and application of such policies to the
operation of the plant.
5. Direct the manufacturing support activities of maintenance,
production control, purchasing, work in process and raw material
inventories, accounting and service activities.
6. Represent the company in the community and promote the Company's
goodwill and interests in the community activities.
7. Develop and maintain an effective staff to insure the continuity
of the operation consistent with division objectives.
8. Confers with customers and representatives of association
industries to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services
in the area.
9. Direct and oversee customer activity for new products from
initial production trials to full scale production. Ensure
equipment and processes are established and plant workforce is
properly trained to execute necessary requirements.
10. Ensure employee health & safety, and ensure compliance with all
regulatory requirements related to Health, Safety & Environment
11. Manage expenses and productivity to ensure that the location
meets/exceeds the expected selling profit.
From: Westchester Plastics LLC
Keywords: Westchester Plastics LLC, Allentown , Plant Manager, Executive , Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!