Tractor Technicians/Mechanics, $71K Oppty, See More!!
Company: Fleet Repair Solutions - Allentown
Posted on: September 12, 2018
1635 Airport Road, Allentown, PA 18109
TRACTOR TECHNICIANS / MECHANICSSALARY
$42,000.00 - $71,000.00
(Based on experience. Overtime required.)
PLUS --- up to a $2.00 per hour increase after 90 days
EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR ALL HIRES
Mechanical Experience Required!
Minimum of 2 Years Prior Work Experience in The Medium to Heavy-Duty Truck Field!
Apply Online, Call, or Stop by Today!
(833) Go-Fleet (463-5338) Ext.1012
Fleet Repair Solutions in Allentown is growing and is now looking for several more Tractor Technicians / Mechanics to start work immediately - for all shifts! We provide some of the industry's best salary and benefits packages so employees want to stay. We appreciate our team members and provide a positive, professional, and enjoyable work environment. Call or stop by today for more information.About Fleet Repair Solutions:
Fleet Repair Solutions LLC strives to provide honest, timely and reliable services and sales across our multiple locations including Grantville, Pa, Allentown, Pa and Atlanta, Ga. Our Company provides large transportation companies with tractor & trailer maintenance solutions, collision repair and heavy-duty parts sales.Tractor Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Perform Federal Annual & Preventative Maintenance inspections and repairs
- Perform minor- major mechanical and body repairs on semi-trailers
- Diagnose and repair A/C systems
- Diagnose and repair engine warning lights, and emission faults
- Be capable of completing work orders, inspection forms, and other shop-related paperwork
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
Tractor Technician - Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Driver's license
- Minimum of 2 years prior work experience in the medium to heavy-duty field is required!
- PA State inspection license, CDL, or dealership experience is desired but not required
- Beginner's, intermediate, or Master's understanding of mechanical and collision repairs for semi-trailers or like experience
- Willing to work overtime on a regular basis
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis
- Have a high moral standing or willing to work towards one
Tractor Technician - Job Benefits:
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- 5 - 20 Paid Days Off per year, in addition to Holidays
- Hourly pay with Overtime (time and a half after 40 hours per week)
- $42,000.00 - $71,000.00 anticipated annual earnings, based on experience
- Always hourly --- Never flat rate!
- Weekly Paychecks with direct deposit
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Health Reimbursement Account (up to $6,000.00 per year)
- Free Life insurance ($10,000.00)
- Free Short Term Disability insurance
- Free Long Term Disability insurance
- Free AD/D insurance
- Uniform allowance
- Performance Bonuses (up to $4,800.00 per year)
- Education Reimbursement for you and your spouse (up to $5,000.00 per year)
- Tool allowance (up to $600.00 per year)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include felony background,* driving record, and drug screen.
(*Criminal offenses do not necessarily disqualify you from employment opportunities.)
Keywords: Fleet Repair Solutions - Allentown, Allentown , Tractor Technicians/Mechanics, $71K Oppty, See More!!, Engineering , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!