Associate Application Engineer
Company: Grundfos Americas Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Grundfos North America is seeking an Associate Application
Engineer (Associate Front Line Engineer) to join its Industry (IND)
Customer Sales Support Center (CSSC) team.The CSSC Associate Front
Line Engineer will contribute to a thriving sales team whilst
delivering world class customer services through various Customer
channels i.e. telephone, E-mail, live chat, instant messaging etc.
Provide first Customer contact resolution on inquiries which can be
resolved quickly (as predefined by company guidelines) and decide
on the further processing of business transactions based on defined
processes. Provide timely and effective quotations, technical
advice, and Order Entry related support to Customers and sales
teams.This position reports directly to the CSSC Supervisor and
will operate on a hybrid schedule out of any of our US locations:
Lenexa, KS, Brookshire, TX, Fresno, CA or Allentown, PA. Relocation
for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must
have authorization to work in the USA without support.Why
Grundfos?At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or
dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the
worlds water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life
for people. We believe innovation is not only a business
opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is
not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of
our united, powerful team, yo u too can drive this change no matter
your role.What is the job about?The CSSC Associate Front Line
- Provide technical advice on Customer inquiries which the
employee can resolve within about 20 minutes, by email, telephone,
live chat, instant messaging etc.
- Provide standard pricing and delivery information and create
- Size and select pumps, service parts, and accessories for new
and existing applications.
- Provide installation support for purchased pumps.
- Troubleshoot basic pump problems for installed pumps.
- Create tickets, e.g. RFI (request for information), RFQ
(request for quotation) and OEW (order entry workflow), for own
processing or for forwarding to the appropriate groups;
- Track offers according to specifications (e.g. sales
- Follow up on Customer interactions within set Service Level
- Identify business opportunities and handover to external
- Provide order and delivery status to Customers.
- Assist Customers with order progression and supply chain
- Manage Customer order changes (lead time, shipping conditions,
quantity, postponements, rejection, cancellation) and interaction
with External Sales, Finance and the Supply Chain.
- Record Customer complaints.
- Promote digital tools towards customers using templates
(Grundfos Product Center, Grundfos Express Suite, MyGrundfos,
Extranet, online return forms).
- Support in executing ad hoc tasks in CSSC such as pricing,
master data, approval workflow, digital tools, etc.What do you need
to apply?Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors degree in an
Engineering field (Mechanical preferred but not required).
Additionally, have a minimum of 1-3 years experience.Or an
Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or
technical school with 3-5 years of previous technical customer
- Experience working in the technical, pump or similar industry
is preferred but not essential.
- Fundamental pump product and application knowledge is an
- Relevant customer service and administrative experience,
organizational skills & accountability with the Customer.
- Knowledge of business structure, products and key market needs
to create a successful Customer centric experience.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service software and databases
(SAP CRM/SD/MM preferred).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Good communication and networking skills together with the
ability to build strong and trusting relationships with both
Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- Can listen carefully to determine customer needs.If you would
like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on
LinkedIn (http://linkedin.com/company/grundfos) orYouTube
(http://youtube.com/user/grundfos) .We look forward to hearing from
you.About GrundfosGrundfos is one of the worlds leading water
technology companies with more than 19.000 employees in 60+
countries all over the world. Our skills commit us to pioneering
solutions to the worlds water and climate challenges and improve
the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others
cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a
business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to
us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming
part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no
matter your role.An inclusive teamIf you like the look of this job
and know you can bring your skills to contribute to our purpose,
please apply. We need and welcome professional people from all
corners however you identify and whatever your background
is.Grundfos provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensations and training.
Keywords: Grundfos Americas Corporation, Allentown , Associate Application Engineer, Engineering , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!