Dev Ops Engineer III R&D
Company: B. Braun Medical
Posted on: May 15, 2022
B. Braun Medical, Inc.Dev Ops Engineer III
R&DUS-PA-AllentownJob ID: 2022-20446Type: Regular Full-Time# of
Openings: 1Category: Research & DevelopmentAllentown
AuxiliaryOverviewAbout B. Braun B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in
infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and
markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare
industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy
admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The
company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors
and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun
Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B.
Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun
Interventional Systems, Aesculap - and CAPS -. Globally, the B.
Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64
countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise - philosophy, B. Braun
continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and
clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and
lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit
.ResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsibilities: Essential
- Participate in project planning for internal development
projects, and external customer implementations.
- Develop forecasts for accurate planning of projects
- Interface with customers to determine customer system
architecture and advise customer on how BBraun/customer products
can be configured to work in the customer system.
- Develop code for extensive test coverage of
- Configure server images, optimize task performance in
correspondence with the Development tea
- Design tools to automate deployments through the use of
configuration management technology.
- Ensure availability, performance, security, and scalability of
cloud based (Azure) production systems.
- Provide recommendations for architecture and process
- Lead, drive and implement highly scalable and complex
solutionsThe job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also
include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from
time to time. General: It shall be the duty of every employee while
at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of
himself/herself and other persons. Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices
and procedures in professional field.
- Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates
them to propose a course of action.
- Works under general supervision.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or
reviewing the work of other peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving all day-to-day
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required While performing the duties
of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 20 pounds. . Additional Information
Responsibilities: Other Duties: The preceding functions have been
provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees
assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly to move objects.Lifting, Carrying,
Pushing, Pulling and Reaching:
- Occasionally:Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing
protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision,
field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Talking - ordinary,
- Constantly:N/AEnvironmental Conditions:
- Constantly:N/A Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Moderate
- Constantly:Office environment What We OfferB. Braun offers an
excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k)
plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and
our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
Through its Sharing Expertise - initiative, B. Braun promotes best
practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and
services.NoticesEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/DisabledAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: B. Braun Medical, Allentown , Dev Ops Engineer III R&D, Engineering , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!