Staff Failure Analysis Engineer
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Infinera is the global supplier of innovative networking
solutions. Our customers include the leading service providers,
data center operators, internet content providers (ICPs), cable
operators, enterprises, and government agencies worldwide,
including 9 of the top 10 Tier 1 service providers and 6 of the top
7 ICPs. We design, develop and deliver hardware and software for
fiber-based connectivity solutions that span access, aggregation,
metro, long haul, and submarine network. Our industry-leading,
trendsetting edge-to-core solutions provide the foundation for many
of the world's largest and most demanding networks that generate
billions in service revenue for our customers. Staff Failure
Analysis Engineer Allentown, PA
Responsible for Debugging Electrical / Optical Line Cards for
Failure Analysis and production debug
-- Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Electrical Debug of a complex PCBA based product.
- FMA of Electrical / Optical hardware in a manufacturing
- Experience with hardware testing and PCBA troubleshooting
- Experience with database queries and statistical analysis.
- Process Improvement / Engineering
- Create product troubleshooting guides.
- Support failure analysis and root cause identification and
corrective action implementation of components, sub-systems, and
- Write technical reports
- Lead other debug engineers and technicians in key projects
- Work with customer service to help resolve customer issues
Education / Experience
- BS in Engineering (Electrical or other technical degrees will
- Minimum of 3 years' experience debugging electrical circuits.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize
- Passion to learn.
- Experience in Opto / Optical environment a plus! #LI-JP1
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected
veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO
Employer/Vet/Disabled. Posted 12 Days Ago Full time 2020468 About
Us Imagine being part of a team that is fundamentally changing the
way people communicate, the way they collaborate, the way they
watch TV and explore the universe through the internet. Utilizing
our uniquely differentiated technology, we have created an
Intelligent Transport Network with more speed, capacity and
scalability than ever before. Imagine a world with unlimited
bandwidth. The network of tomorrow will allow for content and
creativity limited only by the imaginations of its users.
If this is something that interests you, that excites you, come
take a look at a team not bound by large company obstacles and
bureaucracy, where an idea today can be set in motion tomorrow.
Come take a look at Infinera! To learn more about working at
Infinera visit our main Career page For EU Residents: For
additional information about how we handle your personal
information, please click here . For CA Residents: For additional
information about how we handle your personal information, please
click here . Attention Employment Agencies--
Thank you for your interest in Infinera. At this time we are not
accepting unsolicited resumes from outside agencies. All
unsolicited resumes sent to Infinera will be considered our
property. For future recruiting services consideration, please
submit your company information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Infinera, Allentown , Staff Failure Analysis Engineer, Engineering , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!