Pre-K Assistant Teacher
Company: Early Learning Academies
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Devine School - Macungie is here to deliver every child a
joyful, caring, and engaging childcare experience that will pave
the way for each child to fulfill the promise of his or her
life.Job Title: Pre-K Assistant TeacherSeeking interested and
qualified candidates for pre-kindergarten teaching positionsAre you
currently a high-performing Assistant Teacher at a center and
wanting something with more responsibility? Devine School -
Macungie has the perfect career move for you! Your journey to
leadership growth starts with us! Teachers at our centers are
passionate about creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families, and communities.Skills:
- Love of working with children!
- Knowledge of or ability to learn early childhood education
- Proactive and team-oriented attitude to create a successful
- Ability to create a positive learning environment for
- Communication skills that reflect professionalism and kindness
at all times.Primary Tasks:
- Plan and implement age-appropriate curriculum in accordance
with the curriculum policy.
- Responsible for the basic care needs of each child in the
classroom including assistance with dressing, toileting, tying
shoes, regular hand washing, face cleaning, and any other tasks
associated with good personal hygiene.
- Responsible for assisting the children with social development
including teaching table manners during meals, working with a group
of children to accomplish goals, teaching them to share, and other
activities associated with social and emotional development.
- Ensure your classroom is in compliance with child care state
- Provides daily physical gross motor activities with or without
equipment or materials indoor and outdoor.
- Complete any required daily forms such as Child Tracking
Sheets, Attendance Records, and any other paperwork assigned such
as Incident/Accident reports.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences.
- Any other duties assigned by the Center Director.Additional
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Frequent periods of standing, stooping, bending, and occasional
- Must be able to maintain a strict classroom schedule to ensure
State "ratio" compliance.
- Able to work a full assigned shift in order to maintain ratios
shift schedules are typically 8 hours with a 30 minute break.*High
School diploma/GED or higher required.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
OPPORTUNITYIt is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and
local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a
person's race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical
disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military
status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital
status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial
status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or
expression), medical condition, genetic information, sexual
orientation, or any other protected status except where a
reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification
Keywords: Early Learning Academies, Allentown , Pre-K Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Macungie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!