Assistant Teacher - Lehigh Children's Academy
Company: Via of the Lehigh Valley
Posted on: November 24, 2022
If you are an early childhood education professional who is
interested in providing quality care and education in a fun,
innovative, forward-thinking, and supportive environment, look no
further! Join the Lehigh Children's Academy family today! Lehigh
Children's Academy is a Pennsylvania Keystone Stars childcare
center located in Lower Macungie Township. We are hiring Assistant
Teachers and are looking for applicants who are passionate about
teaching and want to have a positive impact on each child's
educational experience. Apply today and become a Teacher that every
child can count on to assist them in learning and growing!Watch the
video below to learn why our employees love being a part of the
Lehigh Children's Academy family!
Children's Academy will provide you with hands-on experience, paid
training, and professional development opportunities to advance
your early childhood education career!Enjoy the benefits our
non-profit organization offers:
- Medical, vision and dental benefits at a minimal cost to the
employee. We offer two plans to choose from!
- 15 days (3 weeks) of paid vacation during your first year,
increasing to 18 days after completing 1 year of employment.
- 9 paid Holidays. Including YOUR Birthday Holiday! Employees
also receive a Floating Cultural Holiday! Via is committed to
maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and believes that an
atmosphere of mutual respect for each other's differences adds
quality to our services. To celebrate a commitment to diversity,
equity and inclusion, Via offers a floating cultural holiday.
Eligible employees may choose a paid day off, that is significant
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary annual
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Lunch provided by Lehigh Children's Academy!
- Education assistance up to $2,200 per year for full-time
- Education incentive: earn MORE when you obtain a degree or
- Employee referral-bonus program.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Mentor program.
- Membership to TicketsatWork that provides discounts and special
offers to sporting events, hotels, attractions, theme parks, shows,
movie tickets and more!
- Special events like employee raffle prizes, work anniversary
celebrations and recognition awards.Enjoy all of these intrinsic
rewards as an Assistant Teacher:
- Nurture and support children between the ages of six weeks to
six years old.
- Care for children's hygiene, learning and developmental
- Provide redirection and positive guidance to children.
- Implement long and short-term goals for children in the
- Prepare and implement lesson plans for use with
- Provide experiences that promote cognitive, social, physical
and language development.
- Develop meaningful relationships with children, coworkers,
families, and anyone involved in the child's care.Position
Requirements for Assistant Teachers:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some experience working with young children in special
education and/or early childhood education preferred.
- Ability to interact positively and work with the team.
- Must have flexibility with schedule.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Standing, sitting,
lifting, and walking are required daily.Via of the Lehigh Valley
and Lehigh Children's Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with
Keywords: Via of the Lehigh Valley, Allentown , Assistant Teacher - Lehigh Children's Academy, Education / Teaching , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!