Company: Aero Technologies
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Aero is on a mission to redefine air travel-inspired by the golden
age of aviation, designed for modern life. Direct, premium flights
via private terminals offer guests the comfort of low-contact
travel and the effortlessness of flying private, in our beautifully
designed jets. From custom aircraft to our Hosts and our dedicated
Concierge teams, everything we do is personalized, placing the
guest at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on being
dedicated, compassionate hosts both with our guests and our
teammates. At Aero, we are one team and we support each other,
knowing together we are stronger as we build a business to
reimagine the future of travel.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Aero is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team! The ideal
candidate is nimbe and ready to roll up their sleeves. This is a
fantastic opportunity for a mid/senior Graphic Designer who is
excited to redesign the way we do air travel. This person will
cross collaborate with the entire organization so it has to be able
to advocate for Design and relate to others while steering Design
* Ensure work is impeccably crafted and ready for final hand-off,
creating pixel-perfect graphics, assets, and artifacts
* Craft designs to-spec to support our needs across off-line and
digital mediums, following our branding and visual guidelines
* Prioritize work and multi-tasking well, to complete requests on
time, with the same care and quality regardless of the size and
visibility of the request
* Work closely with our print shop partners to ensure all printed
pieces are produced to the highest standards and are consistent
with other printed materials and packaging.
* Stay in touch with industry trends to ensure work is on-par or
ahead of standards
* Research and develop the DNA, positioning, messaging, and brand
guidelines of Aero, and build a solid platform that will enable all
teams - internally and externally - to align on our vision.
* Work in collaboration to the Marketing, CX, and Design Team to
boil down the essence of Aero
* Inform and advocate to other Teams and external partners on
Aero's visual standards.
* Developing the art direction and visual language on setting the
right tone and attitude of the brand.
* In partnership with Senior Design Director, provide creative and
art direction to all projects which relate to communicating the
Aero brand (e.g. photo and video shoots, visual ID development,
collateral design, digital communications, etc).
* Lead development of art direction and visual ID guidelines for
the Aero brand.
Aero is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Aero Technologies, Allentown , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!