Safety Office Clerk
Company: Dorney Park
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come - with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can last a lifetime!
A Seasonal job with us can lead to a successful future. That's because you will:
- Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career goals
- Work in a welcoming and diverse environment
- Gain knowledge through training programs and work experience
Responsible for the administrative tasks and responsibilities within the dynamic and progressive Safety Department. You skills and ideas are valued here. You'll want to come back!Qualifications
We're looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 6 months - 1 year of related experience preferred.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
Applications will be reviewed beginning January 2nd.
You'll Make a Difference:
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through meaningful connections
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming environment with your team
- Deliver fast and accurate service
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safety
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers and responds to inquires made in person, over the phone, and via email
- General office clerical duties, such as copying, scanning, emailing and filing
- Organizes and maintains paper and electronic files
- Assists Safety Supervisors in their duties
- Uses computer software to perform a variety of tasks
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Keywords: Dorney Park, Allentown , Safety Office Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!