Senior Financial Analyst - Allentown - Manufacturing
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will perform complex and
interpretive financial analyses for multiple areas of the business,
present recommendations to management, and help lead junior
staff.Client DetailsGrowing specialized manufacturing company in
Pennsylvania, recently acquired another business and looking to
expand their finance department for the future
- Provide finance business partnership for the local site
management team by understanding and supporting the local business
challenges, risks and strategies.
- Partner with the team to identify potential opportunities for
- Manage cost accounting and fiduciary controls and analyze the
monthly manufacturing cost and plant performance.
- Foster continuous improvement in the finance team, challenging
status quo and play a leading role in increasing effectiveness and
efficiency of our wider finance team.
- Lead certain areas of the plant's budgeting and forecasting
processes, in partnership with the finance team management and
- Contribute to and implement continuous process improvement,
including simplifying and optimizing processes, improving data
integrity, and leveraging current technology.Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years of professional general business, supply
chain or financial experience
- Experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of
financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Experience working across multiple departments to complete a
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred.
- CPA or MBA is a plus
- Costing background is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is preferredJob Offer
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Possible equity options
- Opportunity to work Cross-functionally
- Tuition reimbursementMPI does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Allentown , Senior Financial Analyst - Allentown - Manufacturing, Accounting, Auditing , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...