Sr Budget Analyst
Company: Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest (Allentown, Pa.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Provides a broad array of business and financial functions,
including but not limited to, preparing departmental budgets for
regional campuses, monitoring budgets and financial transactions,
and serving as a point of contact for operational and clinical
leaders. Assists in the five year financial plan and current year
forecast projections. Acts as a key contributor to the financial
success and long terms goals set by the network.
Education - Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information
Education - Preferred:
- Masters Degree in Business Administration
Experience - Required:
- 5 years Financial operations and/or data analysis. and
- Financial systems evaluation and implementation, upgrades, and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Preferred:
- Professional knowledge of MS Office Excel.
Licensure - Preferred:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant Upon Hire or
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest (Allentown, Pa., Allentown , Sr Budget Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!