Company: Lehigh Valley Hospital & Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Part Time 20 hours
1243 South Cedar Crest Blvd
Accounting & Finance
Generates invoicing for billable activities in the warehouse and
ensures all invoicing is processed following logistics and customer
guidelines. Answers questions regarding billing
inquiries/discrepancies and works closely with team
members/management to adjust billing inaccuracies, as needed. Acts
as a billing and insurance subject matter expert.
Education - Required:
- High School Diploma/GED with appropriate training or
- Associate's Degree
Experience - Required:
- 2 years experience in a medical office with a high level of
excellence in coding.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume
- Knowledge of evaluation and management coding.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Preferred:
- Knowledge of Epic billing system.
Certifications - Required:
- Certified Coder-AHIMA or AAPC Upon Hire
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Hospital & Health, Allentown , Billing Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!