Financial Sr. Accountant
Company: LVRG - Red Robin
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Up to $70k salary!
What makes us an employer of choice:
- 2020 Award of Excellence in Workplace Safety, Diversity &
Inclusion and Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts on Food, Travel, Electronics, Tickets and MORE
- Referral Bonuses
- Cash for College Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work
Provides leadership and performs advanced accounting activities and
- Coordinates, prepares, researches, analyzes, and interprets
rules, regulations and financial data in the development,
maintenance, and reporting of company financial data and accounting
- Proposes internal controls for assigned functions within the
company's accounting systems.
- Prepares and approves journal entries; monitors financial
trends and provides technical accounting assistance.
- Works with management to design and implement solutions to
resolve accounting and finance concerns.Essential Job Functions &
- Maintains financial records and ensures that financial
transactions are properly recorded.
- Ensures the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts.
- Prepares Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss Statements and other
- Analyzes current costs, revenues, financial commitments and
obligations incurred to forecast future revenues and expenses.
- Recommends ways to reduce costs and enhance revenue.
- Prepares documentation for External Auditors and assists in the
coordination and execution of audits.
- Communicates general guidance with accounting inquiries
regarding revenue, expenditures, budgeting, account coding, and
- Executes monthly bank reconciliation.
- Assist in preparing annual budgets.
- Provides treasury maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a directly related
- Minimum five years of related work experience.
- Effectively performs job functions in a fast-paced
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to provide the applicant with the knowledge, skills, and
abilities to successfully perform the essential job functions will
Talon Management Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: LVRG - Red Robin, Allentown , Financial Sr. Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!