DATA & INNOVATION LEAD - INTERNAL AUDIT
Company: Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
Posted on: March 26, 2020
28504BRReq No.:28504BRJob Description and Qualifications:Air
Products and Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 manufacturer of
industrial gases, has an immediate opening for a Data & Innovation
Lead - Internal Audit at our Corporate Headquarters in Allentown,
Pennsylvania.The Data & Innovation Lead - Internal Audit will serve
as an innovation champion by fostering a culture of innovation and
creativity with an emphasis on supporting department strategic
initiatives, continuous improvement, driving increased efficiencies
and data analysis in the Air Products Global Internal Audit
Department.In addition, the Data & Innovation Lead - Internal Audit
should be a great communicator and be able to demonstrate a
professional curiosity while also having the ability to bring team
members together to collaborate and participate in the co-creation
of new solutions to achieve process improvements and the highest
level of assurance through the use of data analytics and emerging
technologies.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIESThe key duties and
responsibilities of the Data & Innovation Lead- Internal Audit are
noted below. Other duties may be performed which are not mentioned
below in addition specific responsibilities may change as
- Lead and execute Internal Audits data analytic program and
innovation efforts in support of Internal Audits strategic goals
and departmental workstreams.
- Design, develop and implement process policies and a governance
framework to enable and facilitate continuous use of data analysis
and innovated related efforts.
- Identify, design, implement and execute use cases and pilots
for process automation, data analytics, and visualizations in all
phases of the departments audit process, advisory engagements, and
- Oversee and manage the departments suite of related software
tools and licenses. This is includes ensuring that the department
is following Air Products corporate IT policies.
- Build a strategic position with Air Products business and IT
leaders to ensure Internal Audit receives access to the source data
information needed and ensuring that the department understands the
data relationships to the business processes.
- Create & lead trainings and ongoing developmental
communications to prepare all internal audit team members globally
to effectively utilize audit/analytical software tools, automation
processes, and visualizations in addition to fostering innovation
and increasing the use of data and innovation efforts for all
phases of the audit.
- Manage, measure and present to Internal Audit leadership an
evaluation of the departments current data analytics and innovation
program/efforts, current use of applications/tools, industry
benchmarking of the departments program against leading internal
audit industry standard practices, proposals for future state
roadmap adjustments (as needed), and steps to continue to evolve
the program.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelors degree, preferably in Business Administration,
Accounting, Finance, Business Intelligence, Computer Information
Systems, Computer Science, or Data Science. Advanced degree
- CPA/CIA/CFE/CISA designation preferred.
- Five plus years of experience within external/internal audit,
business intelligence, data science, or similar disciplines. Years
of experience can be a combination of multiple disciplines.
- Knowledge of data analytics in an audit environment
- Experience in external/internal audit, internal control
environments, and risk assessment practices.
- Demonstrated skills in evolving technologies as required for
the departments data and innovation efforts (i.e. ACL, SQL,
Tableau, Knime, Alteryx, etc.).
- Strong analytical/critical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong business and global acumen skills.
- Exhibits leadership skills needed to communicate effectively to
team members at all levels.
- Ability to understand complex and diverse technology
infrastructures as it relates to data flows and business
- Strong sense of teamwork, and capable of building consensus and
collaboration across team members.
- Strong in project management, project implementation, and
cross-team networking and coordination.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet aggressive targets in a
high-energy and fast-paced environment.
- Capable self-starter with an aim to get all types of work done
with high attention to detail.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.Air Products offers a
comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays/vacation,
affordable medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans.To
learn more, visit About Air Products.We thank all applicants in
advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are
being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air
Products, will be contacted.Air Products is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (U.S.) You will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age,
citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.Job
Title:DATA & INNOVATION LEAD - INTERNAL AUDITEmployment Type:North
America - Exempt Employment Status:Full TimeType of Relocation
StatesRegion:North AmericaOrganization:CorporateBusiness Sector /
Keywords: Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Allentown , DATA & INNOVATION LEAD - INTERNAL AUDIT, Accounting, Auditing , Allentown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!